Forest Heights Piedmont
With a completely new construction and last, the Forest Heights has an ergonomic fit that has been perfected in our Portland, OR factory. The Horween leather upper is unlined, which makes this boot easy to wear in a variety of climates.
- Made in the USA
- Leather lined for a vintage look
- Gorgeous, supple, full-grain, leather upper
- Vintage 270 outsole construction method for a classic look
- Vibram® 232 mini-lug outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability
- 6" height
This boot is built on a great-fitting, ergonomic new last, the 971. This last fits true to size with more of a gentleman's boot fit. It's easy to wear and comfortable for use in a variety of casual environments.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Only 2 color options
i purchased these for my husband after a very long search process, and they are absolutely everything we were looking for! he has narrow heels, so we had some trouble finding classic and semi-dressy shoes that were still comfortable enough for him to wear to work (he is a teacher and stands all day). these are a bit narrower than other danner boots (for example, he has the vertigo and they are too wide but if you wear them with wool socks it's not a problem), and they leather is so soft and high quality that he didn't have any pain breaking them in over a full 10 hour day. i purcashed the lighter color, and it is just gorgeous. the only downside is that now he only wants danner boots! ($$)
- Was this a gift?:
This boot is the best boot I have purchased. I am in it everyday and couldn't be more happy, rugged and casual. Must have.
- Was this a gift?: