Elk Ridge™ GTX® 400G Hunting Boots
The Elk Ridge™ GTX® boot has a classic stitchdown design for rugged durability and stability underfoot. Spawned by the immensely popular Frontier™, the Elk Ridge is an extreme hunting boot for early to late season hunters designed for comfort and protection in the most treacherous terrains and conditions. It features a full-grain leather and tough, tear-resistant 1000 Denier nylon upper for durability. A deep padded collar and Fatigue Fighter™ insole provide all-day comfort.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- 400 grams of Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Durable full-grain leather plus breathable 1000 Denier nylon upper for excellent durability and abrasion resistance
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Deeply padded Fatigue Fighter™ footbed for all-day comfort and support
- The Danner® Backcountry™ outsole features tough perimeter lugs for strength and pliable inner lugs for traction
- Steel shank
- 8" height
- 69 oz
The 610 is our most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 10 customers
The only complaint that I have about these boots is the lace-up design. These boots hurt my ankles after wearing them a couple of hours. It is a good boot to wear, just not for long periods of time. One of the eyelets puts pressure on my ankle. If it wasnt for this it would be a great boot. Fix the eyelets and make them in America and I would recomend to anyone.
These boots are said to be waterproof, but after walking through 2-3 inches of snow my feet were soaked, even after I treated them with a boot silicone. Will not purchase these again.
- Ankel support
- Danner Product
- Great product
- Closeness of eye grommet
- Hunting etc
Very happy with Danner. Was before, but more so even now.
i do a lot of hunting and guiding these boots are some what good the only problem i have with the boot is that no matter how tight i tie the boot my left side always slippes and i end up getting a blister on my heel. and waterproof not for long even after i trested it.
- Good fitting broke in
- Hard to break in
- Not waterproof
- Warm weather hunting
I bought these boots to wear as every day boots. They were hard to break in. They didn't last a year wearing most every day. Thankfully I purchased [@] Warranty and they gave me my $$ back.