East Ridge 8" Brown 400G
The answer to a warm, lightweight hunting boot that’s crafted in our Portland, Oregon factory, our East Ridge is waterproof, insulated, durable and ready to take on a variety of rugged terrain. Significantly lighter than its US made predecessors, the East Ridge features a rich, oiled nubuck leather upper and the lightweight, non-loading Vibram® Hunter outsole.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Durable full-grain leather upper plus breathable 9000 Denier nylon for excellent durability and abrasion resistance
- 400 grams of Thinsulate Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Cushioning polyurethane footbed
- Secure, fast, flexible lacing system provides enhanced fit
- Lightweight, non-loading Vibram® Hunter outsole features a unique tread pattern for superior traction
- 8" height
- Made in USA with imported parts
The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Awesome traction
- good color
- Nice Lace Up
- Pull Strap
- Very Comfortable
- Wood Cutting
very good, very durable, 400g thinsulate is not as much as I expected it to be, they are warm though. I hiked 5 miles today through some really rocky terrain and they did not fail to impress me. they have amazing traction and a great cushioned sole. they were super comfortable right out of the box and an amazing all around boot. As soon as I get back to Montana im going to put a couple coats of SNOSEAL on all of the leather, as it keeps it from the normal shrinking and stretching, not that i need it for waterproofing, the gortex does that quite well. the heelcup is just leather but it did produce a hotspot on the backs of my ankles, after a 5 mile hike, and their not broke in yet, so no complaints here!
- Was this a gift?:
- Soo comfortable
Perfect for hunting but I wear them around town too they are always on my feet when I need them. I also own the Fort Lewis and these are way more comfortable. I work law enforcement in the Fort Lewis and can't wait to get home and put these on. The tread feels really soft and sticky even on wet grocery store floors which is really saying something. In the bush they feel like a tank crossed with your favourite cushy runners. They are nice and light too.
- Was this a gift?: