Desert TFX G3 8" Tan
Designed for speed and constructed for stability, the G3 is built on our lightest weight and most versatile TFX platform, the Danner® TFX-8. The Desert TFX G3 also features a durable, rough-out leather upper with lightweight 1000 Denier nylon. The Vibram® Striker® Torrent outsole is designed with a pentagonal pivot point lug pattern for grip in all directions.
- Durable, rough-out leather upper with rugged and lightweight 1000 Denier nylon
- Breathable, moisture wicking mesh lining
- Variable lacing system and lace garage for secure, glove-like fit
- Danner® TFX-8 platform is the lightest weight and most versatile TFX® construction, features a cross-stitch design which provides added durability and stability in the lateral toe and medial heel pivot zones
- Vibram® Striker® Torrent outsole features a 360 degree pentagronal low lug pattern for grip in all directions, a flex notch design in key pivot areas and a more rugged outer lug pattern which sheds water and provides maximum surface contact
- Meets AR 670-1 requirement for optional wear
- Nylon shank
- 8” height
- 48 oz
The 851 last is an update to our popular 850 last. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. Offering a specific heel shape that locks the heel in place for better fit and comfort on the back end of the boot, this supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.