Danner Light Heathman
The Danner Light Heathman is as classic and original as the men and the hotel it was inspired by.
- Made in the USA
- Breathable Drilex mesh lining wicks moisture
- Leather uppers with contrasting side panels
- Danner's 650 EE last offers a roomier fit without sacrificing support and stability. We recommend sizing down a half size for the best fit
- The lightweight Vibram® 2060 outsole allows for flex without compromising durability and support
- Stitchdown construction makes the Heathman recraftable and extends the life of the boot
Danner's 650 EE last offers a roomier fit for relaxed comfort while still offering rugged support and stability. This EE is not as wide as others so it offers the most universal fit for casual, everyday wear. We recommend sizing down a half size for the best fit.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Buying Another Paid
- Buying another pair
- Cleans-up Fast
- Cool in hot weather
- Does Not Accumulate Mudd
- Dry Rapidly Once Wet
- Easy on off
- Fit Right Off No Break-i
- I'm Having Them Rebuilt
- Long Wearing Worn Mine
- Look Good Wear To Church
- They Never Stink
- Very Comfortable 18 Hour
- CASUAL WEAR
- I Even Run In Them
- Wear On Rifle Range
- Wear to church
- Work On Ranch
Comments about Danner Light Heathman:
I had heavier Danners before BUT this time I ordered a lighter pair factory direct. I was very impressed with the super fast delivery and that the boots I ordered were exactly what I received.
I'm now offically an old guy but my feet are better than the rest of me because I have always taken care of them as my father taught me. I have always worn best quality boots, usually Danner. Still my heels are a bit sensitive. These boots cushion my feet in such a way my feet hold-up better than the rest of me on long days.
I have been wearing these boots everyday for two years. I wear wool socks year round. The combination results in perfection.
I prefer these boots to any other 6 inch ever. They are cool in the summer and I wear them 16 to 18 hours a day. Never have done that with any other boot. They never smell bad. They do not track-in mud. When boots are dirty I just brush them off and wear them to church.
The softer sole results in flexability... I frequently run in these boots, with comfort, no sliding around.
Twice I've had a shoe shine work on them while waiting for a car wash. After he works on them for a few minutes they look about new.
I'm in water/mud on the ranch allot. No problem with these Danners. Brush-off the mud and continue wearing them. NO STINK!
I teach firearms classes and compete. Sometimes the ground is hot... I never feel it with these boots. I walk on spent brass ALLOT on cement. I do not feel it.
I sometimes I have to drive for a long time. The boots are comfortable.
I plan to order a new pair this winter and when they arrive I'll be sending this pair back to be rebuilt. Then I'll keep the new pair for dress wear with brown casual dress and on the range. I will use the rebuilt pair for work at the ranch.
I could wear these boots for another year the way they wear... BUT these boots are so good that I want to extend their lives. In fact I plan to only use these boots, this model and these very boots until I'm locked-up in an old folks home... maybe even then.
- Was this a gift?: