Danner Light Ball and Buck
The collaboration features our most iconic silhouette, the Danner Light, with Ball and Buck’s signature 10 oz camo panels. Gumlite® soles by Vibram® make the boot light enough to be worn in the city, while added GORE-TEX® makes it functional for actual hunting or hiking.
- Made in the USA
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain leather is saturated with oils and waxes, so it only gets better with age and wear
- Ball and Buck signature 10 oz camouflage panels
- Subtle blaze orange heel stitching
- Antique brass hardware adds a rugged touch
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot recraftable in our Portland factory
- Danner® Airthotic® a half- length, molded polyurethane instep that cups the heel and supports the arch area of the foot
- Danner's 650 EE last offers a roomier fit without sacrificing support and stability. We recommend sizing down a half size for the best fit.
- Vibram® Gumlite outsole combines lightness and cushioning for maximum comfort
- Fiberglass shank
- 6" height
- Limited edition
Danner's 650 EE last offers a roomier fit for relaxed comfort while still offering rugged support and stability. This EE is not as wide as others so it offers the most universal fit for casual, everyday wear. We recommend sizing down a half size for the best fit.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Only Ee
- Urban Winter Wear
The boots are warm without being hot. They are waterproof. They are very comfortable and can we worn all day. My only complaint is I would have liked to have a D width. I guess if I am really looking for something, I just don't understand why high end shoe companies fail to put footbeds in a shoe that costs in excess of $350.00 it is kind of deplorable. I get it you have a nice rag wool sock and all but not everyone has fat flat feet.
- Was this a gift?: