Crag Rat GTX® Hiking Boots
Built to battle ridgelines and other tough, rocky terrains, this boot is highly specialized for cold-weather wear. Along with super thick 2.5mm full grain leather it features a patent-pending construction built around pebax which maintains its support in the coldest of weather without turning brittle or stiff.
- Waterproof, full-grain, 2.5mm leather upper for warmth and durability
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® lining
- Molded polyurethane footbed for lightweight, comfort, stability and support.
- Nylon shank
- Dynamic Response System for optimal stability featuring Pebax and dual-density PU for torsion control, springboard return, maximum support and shock absorption
- Vibram® Tsavo outsole for traction over rugged terrain and high angle terrain
- 6.5" height
- 63 oz
The DLE-01 last was designed to be an extension of the foot with superior forefoot and heel capture, stability and a more anatomical shape for comfort. The additional space in the toebox allows the foot to naturally react when bearing a heavy load or changing directions laterally in high intensity environments.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.