Cloud Cap All-Leather GTX
The Cloud Cap is an ideal choice for hikers who want serious support without serious weight. These rugged-yet-nimble boots pair the mobility of our Synergy heel system with the protection and stability of co-molded underfoot plates. The result is a hiking boot thats got what it takes to get you to the peak, and back down again.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Full-grain and nubuc leathers offer protection in cold and wet environments while offering some of the best abrasion- and scuff-resistance of all of our leather options
- EVA dual density platform provides lightweight athletic performance with maximum support and cushioning on the trails
- Abrasion resistant toe for protection in high wear areas
- Synergy heel system optimizes responsive fit by locking the heel into the pocket and allows for a lower volume fit
- Danner® Trailguard outsole features unique acceleration and braking zones combined with traditional lug patterns in the center of the foot for superior traction on varied surfaces
- Co-Molded ESS plate for underfoot protection and stability
- 6" height
- 42 oz
This boot is built on our DT4H last. This last provides an athletic fit with a tighter heel pocket and a wider toe box. The sleek, streamlined last is excellent for on or off trail hiking.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
- All around
- Light weight packing
- Travel Shoe
Absolutely the best boot/shoe for light hiking and general travel. Very, very stable. Way different than most light "sneaker-soled" shoes and boots. You really notice the comfort at the END of a long day more so than at the beginning. Great for walking all day sightseeing, etc. I used them on a motorcycle/trekking tour in Nepal. Perfect for this! So comfy i didn't even take them off for the flight home (which I always do). Not sure how well they'll stand up over time, but so far, best light boot ive ever owned.
I have to admit a very comfortable ride the sole and midsle are great but the leather is cheap gettting easily and loses it's shape quickly making them hard to tighten properly too lose.they need alot of work.
It seems like they run smaller than the work boots.