Bull Run Steel Toe
Featuring the strength and durability of Danner's hand-crafted, stitchdown construction, the Bull Run is made in our Portland, Ore factory with an unlined, full-grain leather upper. The well-oiled, rich leather molds to your foot with minimal break-in and provides lightweight, cool comfort for work in warmer temperatures.
- Durable, well-oiled, full-grain leather upper
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Polyurethane footbeds are cushioned for all day comfort
- Vibram Olympia outsole provides rugged durability, and it won't track dirt and mud.
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 61 oz per pair
- Made in the USA with imported parts
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
The 516S is designed specifically for models that include a safety toe. It offers a sleek, slender profile with a toe area that can accommodate the safety toe cap. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I have been in the market for a replacement boot for my Navy NWU's since the navy went to a new 9in high boot requirement. The only options available at the NEX are boots made by Bates, which are notoriously uncomfortable and quickly break across the middle of the sole. Although these boots are advertised as 8in boots, they are taller than the bates boots I already own. The leather on these boots shines with very little effort and polish.
To meet navy regs, I took a black paint pen to color in the non-black stitching and took the black laces out of my Bates boots. With a different set of insoles, these boots are the most comfortable, best looking replacement I have found to replace my Bates.
I'd recommend Danner to make the stitching black to open a new military market for these boots.