Bull Run Brown Steel Toe
Featuring the strength and durability of Danner's hand-crafted, stitchdown construction, the Bull Run is made in our Portland, Ore factory with an unlined, full-grain leather upper. The well-oiled, rich leather molds to your foot with minimal break-in and provides lightweight, cool comfort for work in warmer temperatures.
- Durable, well-oiled, full-grain leather upper
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot.
- Polyurethane footbeds are cushioned for all day comfort
- Vibram Duralogical outsole combines rugged durability and all-day comfort.
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 61 oz per pair
- Made in the USA with imported parts
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
The 516S is designed specifically for models that include a safety toe. It offers a sleek, slender profile with a toe area that can accommodate the safety toe cap. Boots on this last tend to fit those with a more narrow foot better than those with a wider foot. This ensures a snug fit for terrain and activities that demand support and stability. If you do have a wider foot, we recommend ordering an "EE" (wide) in this style.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
This is my fourth pair of Danner boots and they never cease to amaze. I bought these for work and like the previous review they did indeed take a while to break in ( I even used Danner boot dressing)but after a week and a half for like a nicely worn pair of gloves. I bought EE width so I didn't really have an issue with the width. They feel like I am wearing tennis shoe they are so comfotable.
- Was this a gift?:
- Look good
- Long break in
Great boots, but took a full 80 hours to break in. They are pretty narrow so I suggest the wides if you are worried. Otherwise they have held up great on the job.
- Was this a gift?: