Bull Run Brown Cristy
Featuring the strength and durability of Danner's hand-crafted, stitchdown construction, the Bull Run is made in our Portland, Ore factory with an unlined, full-grain leather upper. The well-oiled, rich leather molds to your foot with minimal break-in and provides lightweight, cool comfort for work in warmer temperatures.
- Durable, well-oiled, full-grain leather upper
- Danner's hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Polyurethane footbeds are cushioned for all day comfort
- This non-marking Vibram 4014 Cristy outsole is made from blown rubber, a softer compound designed for extreme comfort
- Fiberglass shank
- 8" height
- 61 oz per pair
- Made in the USA with imported parts
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
Portland made 503 last has a casual fit without compromising Danner's comfortable lace-to-toe construction, fits true to size.
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you’ll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they’re the right fit.
Free Return Shipping
Rest assured that if the boot you receive doesn’t fit correctly, we pay for return shipping back to us. You can order with confidence knowing return shipping is always on us.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I have had many boots in the past ( Timberland Pro, wolverine,diehards,etc) these are the most comfortable boots I've had. I usually have trouble with sizing since I wear a 14 but the fit was perfect on these. Will no doubt be getting another pair when needed.
- Was this a gift?: