Classic Tin Cup
During the Civil War, any soldier would have told you that his tin cup was the most important possession of mess gear. Used for coffee, tea, beer and whiskey, the tin cup was also used to cook a makeshift meal or even wash socks.
- Made in the USA
- 100% historically-correct and handcrafted in small batches using Jacob Bromwell's original equipment, without welding or soldering. Every detail is reproduced
- FDA approved and made on machinery originally built before electricity, many of the original tools are used to preserve their authenticity
- Stamped with U.S. for United States, just like the ones issued during the Civil War
- 4.5" wide x 3.5" diameter x 2.5" tall
- Due to the handcrafted nature of this item, some imperfections may occur and are a natural part of the hand-made process