Stable. Reliable. Waterproof.
Rated a "Best Buy" by Backpacker Magazine, these boots offer athletic performance with traditional Danner stability. The full-grain nubuck leather upper offers comfort and durability and the GORE-TEX lining provides waterproof, breathable protection. Danner’s patented TERRA FORCE support system with TFX outsole keeps the boot light and comfortable while delivering outstanding traction on long expeditions.
- Nubuck Leather Upper
- Our top-grain leather is sanded on the outside to give it a slight nap with a velvet-like feel. This leather upper is extremely durable, while offering a shorter and more comfortable break-in period.
- GORE-TEX® (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX® liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Abrasion Resistant Toe Cap
- For added durability, we've added a scuff-proof toe cap to the area that shows the most wear.
- Danner Approach TFX® Outsole
- Designed for improved acceleration, downhill braking and side-hill traction. The beveled lugs help prevent debris build-up.
- TERRA FORCE X platform
- Provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue.
- How It Fits
- This boot is built on our most popular last, the 850. This last fits true to size with an athletic and supportive fit while providing ample room in the toe. This comfortable, supportive fit is ideal for those needing high mileage performance from their gear.
- 50 oz per pair
- Fatigue Fighter
- Last Type
- Danner Approach TFX
Designed to complement our boots and held to the same high quality standards.